Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Infographic Resume - Info Geeks Gotta Try This

My Infographic Resume This is just SO cool. A visual display of my online resume and experience. It's also a little humbling. I didn't take 6 years to finish a Bachelors. I took classes in high school and took half a year off with mono. I wasn't a full time student for 6 years. I have a lot of experience in restaurants and minimal experience in academics - well that's gonna change. I may have to redo my whole Linked In profile after this, but think this is just too cool not to try for fellow students and job hunters. Thanks to Susan Oldham (@soldham) and INFX 598 G for showing me.

2 comments:

  1. We have however discovered that attaching an appealing letter to your resume will arouse the interest of the recruiter and increase your chance of being selected for an interview. We have also found out that a job seeker can use such a letter to make a compelling case for himself different from what is included in the curriculum vitae. resume infographics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was visiting your website. I would like to say you have done awesome work in this blog. Thanks for sharing this blog. Go to our site webstagram to look for instagram.

    ReplyDelete